Interested in working with us in some of the best locations on the planet?
Here’s what you need to work with us:
You need a qualification that reflects the list below. As our events focus on working with Ultra marathon runners having an understanding/interest for working with sports people is essential.
- Sports Rehabilitator
- Sports Massage Therapist - Level 3 and above
- Sports Therapist
If you have a qualification not listed that you feel would fit with us do email us on email@example.com
Speak to your insurance provider to explore what you current cover offers. Here’s some important questions to check:
- Does your insurance cover you to practice in the country of the event?
- At some events we work with elite runners. Does your policy cover for working with elite runners?
- Does your policy cover you for the duration of the race?
How to join us
Complete the form to join our pool of therapists
Show your interest in the events on offer
Operational information summary
What we provide:
- Accommodation - 1-2 days before, during and 1 day after the event
- Food - 1-2 days before, during and 1 day after the event.
- Transport - During the event
What you will need:
- Flights to and from event
- Airport Transfers
- Any additional accommodation outside of event dates
- Example kit list
- Local currency (amount suggested later)
- 4 kg space for Osteo Kit bag - (UK based Osteos only)
Please see the Job Description for a detailed explanation of the role